Saturday, June 14, 2008

Can't Cry Hard Enough

This song was chosen by Paola for the grandchildren's tribute to their  Lolo Toto. During the funeral mass, it was sung by Eric Lopez and a seminarian from Tahanan ng Mabuting Pastol while the kids walked down the aisle to offer rose petals on Lolo's open casket. 


I’m gonna live my life

Like everyday’s the last

Without a simple goodbye

It all goes by so fast


And now that you’re gone

I can’t cry hard enough

No, I can’t cry hard enough

For you to hear me now


Gonna open my eyes

And see for the first time

I’ve let go of you like

A child letting go of his kite


There it goes up in the sky

There it goes beyond the clouds

For no reason why

I can’t cry hard enough

No, I can’t cry hard enough

For you to hear me now


Gonna look back in vain

I see you standing there

When all that remains

Is just an empty chair

No comments: